Reversal potential/Equilibrium potential Definitions! (should be easy for you guys)

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:52:11 EST 2003

That dosn't mean the article is wrong, thats why drugs have side effects,
because they target unwanted biological aspects, the point of there
experiment wasn't to show that that drug would make an for excellent
clinic application, they were just demonstrating that that receptor is in
someway involved in alcohol addiction...

Well At least I assume they did.