Reversal potential/Equilibrium potential Definitions! (should be easy for you guys)

Dag Stenberg dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid
Wed Apr 30 02:53:04 EST 2003

KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
> If anyone 'wonders', I took the day off, today. I felt the need to
> Live a little - crammed about 15 years' Living into this day [or at
> least tried to].
>
> Nothing 'big-deal' - just a day, given over to what I so enjoyed in
> my Youth - following my 'heart' in the spring-'time' sunlight.
>
> Many True Delights were had.

Personally, I regularly find that a problem solves itself when I take a
walk. Does not always have to be long - sometimes I find the solution
after two minutes, sometimes after an hour of brisk walking. I expect
there is a TD E/I 'upside down' solution to this - motor activity and
detachment from the immediate surroundings demanding attention unleashes
the creative potential and savage determination within.

Dag Stenberg