Opioids and cancer

Wed Apr 30 13:59:18 EST 2003

Hi Peter, thanks for posting this.

Prediction:

In the future, it will be found that the opiates find their ways to
the malignant tissue be-cause of the relatively 'random'
energydynamics that 'reside' in the malignant tissue.

This's 'just' more 3-D energydynamics, in accord with Life's 'goal'
of 'climbing' the WDB2T energy-gradient toward WDB2T ^ -1.

The opiates' 'recognize' the WDB2T-'discord' inherent in the
malignant tissue, and 'go there' to 'give comfort', if not to heal.

It's always been obvious to me. BTW, that cancer treatment strategies
should be engineered with respect to 'discerning' this same
relative-disorder. I've discussed this general stuff in long-former
posts here in b.n and in other online 'places'.

K. P. Collins

"Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:H_Pra.435$tH5.9416 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
|       1: J Natl Cancer Inst 1987 Nov;79(5):1059-65 Related
Articles, Links

| Opioid receptors and endogenous opioids in diverse human and animal
cancers.

| Zagon IS, McLaughlin PJ, Goodman SR, Rhodes RE.
|
| Department of Anatomy, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center,
Pennsylvania State