off topic [I know I know - 'what else is new'?

Wed Apr 30 23:50:18 EST 2003

news:xc_ra.59174$cO3.4036270 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]
| Good Gosh! I feel like an 'assassin for having to discuss this
stuff.
| [...]

 I =hate= 'arguing'.

It's why I asked to discuss NDT in some small-group setting. NDT's
stuff is 'hard' to just lay-out Publicly - without any 'gentling'
lead-'time'.

So, though it's only Joy-stuff, it gives me Sorrow to do it Publicly
because I understand that it's stuff 'hurts' when it's experienced by
folks having long 'familiarity' with traditional approaches.

I want not to 'hurt' anyone. But the understanding has to come
forward.

"Damned if I do. Damned if I don't."

"Oh well."

ken