Project On Controlling Human Behavior

Andy nospam at fakedomain.com
Sat Aug 2 16:56:46 EST 2003

"Allen L. Barker" <alb at datafilter.com> wrote in message
news:bgerp9$uul$2 at slb6.atl.mindspring.net...

> Below I have reproduced (in ASCII) a front-page New York Times article
> from 1977 that I copied from microfiche.  Many people have never seen
> a newspaper article that actually reports real, official revelations
> of mind control crimes.  This was a relatively brief window in history
> when such reporting could take place, and which ended too soon for the
> bulk of the abuses to be exposed.

<snip>

Yeah so the CIA tried to do mind control.  Fidel Castro is still happily
alive despite CIA attempts to assassinate him.  If they can't kill one
single man with the entire might of the American secret service, how could
they have any success in controlling behaviour?

Let's just say that the CIA doesn't really have a great track record of
success stories and so if they wanna fool around trying to find ways to turn
whitehouse interns into sluts I say let them.  If it keeps the president
from interfering with the country/world then go CIA go!

The CIA can't even alter the presidents arrest records to prevent him from
looking like an alcoholic.  So how could they possibly hide information
about mind-control?  Seems silly to discuss CIA activity when the CNN
machine pumps patriotic sewage into American minds.

However, I would be interested in the results of some of the tests.  I would
imagine that the trivial stuff like post-hypnotic suggestion is discarded as
ineffectual, but I would like to see if behaviour responses that clash with
the existing personality can be conditioned.  Are there any online versions
available?