Pot is Good, Cops are Bad

The Prisoner #6 at TehVillage.net
Sun Aug 3 18:23:18 EST 2003

Naomi Kearnon wrote:
/I think pot is fine.  I quit smoking pot when I was a teenager.  You're
supposed to move on..  If you legalize pot, it will be a sweeping effect of
lazy, lethargic, and useless people.  Not really because they're lazy
people, but because the fact that pot is openly available for them to
smoke./

They already smoke it. They already know where to get it. They would
rather buy it at a store. Pot is $600 an ounce you think teenagers are
smoking that , or unproductive citizens?

/I do not think pot is a problem, but if it were legalize, anti-hate and
pro-peace mentalities would flood the United States.  Social and racial
tension would meltdown and we would actually perhaps be able to function as
a country.  But, at the same time, it would plunge us into a nearly into an
economic slump that would more than likely slowly recover over the course of
10 years./

Nah it would be an economic boon as hundreds of millions go over the
counter instaed of into the mattress.

/But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.  You know what they say about
the US../
That we always do the right thing, after we do everything else?