Pot is Good, Cops are Bad

The Prisoner #6 at TehVillage.net
Sun Aug 3 18:23:18 EST 2003

Naomi Kearnon wrote:
/I think pot is fine.  I quit smoking pot when I was a teenager.  You're
supposed to move on..  If you legalize pot, it will be a sweeping effect of
lazy, lethargic, and useless people.  Not really because they're lazy
people, but because the fact that pot is openly available for them to

They already smoke it. They already know where to get it. They would
rather buy it at a store. Pot is $600 an ounce you think teenagers are
smoking that , or unproductive citizens?

/I do not think pot is a problem, but if it were legalize, anti-hate and
pro-peace mentalities would flood the United States.  Social and racial
tension would meltdown and we would actually perhaps be able to function as
a country.  But, at the same time, it would plunge us into a nearly into an
economic slump that would more than likely slowly recover over the course of
10 years./

Nah it would be an economic boon as hundreds of millions go over the
counter instaed of into the mattress.

/But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.  You know what they say about
the US../
That we always do the right thing, after we do everything else?