Pot is Good, Cops are Bad

Fathers Against Rude Television spamspamspam at spam.spam
Sun Aug 3 18:49:35 EST 2003

Charlie Wilkes <charlie_wilkes at easynews.com> wrote in
news:p28rivoik33lpt92102hee4r0focutqbns at 4ax.com:

> On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 14:41:17 GMT, Counteragent 86
> <spamspamspam at spam.spam> wrote:
>
>>Charlie Wilkes <charlie_wilkes at easynews.com> wrote in
>>news:djlpivk5ip0q8959a6nd9qmm2kr3je8kj8 at 4ax.com:

>>was
>>>
>>> I don't believe it.  I want to see more information about these
>>> studies and where exactly "around the world" they were done.
>>>
>>> Charlie
>>>

>>Pot is not an opiate, no matter how ignorant you may be.
>
> Cites, please.
>
> Charlie

Why don't you provide a cite that says it is?

; )

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecs.

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank