Pot is Good, Cops are Bad

Hit1Hard Hit.One.Hard at iaehv.nl
Sun Aug 3 22:40:19 EST 2003

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 19:49:35 -0400, Fathers Against Rude Television wrote:

> Charlie Wilkes <charlie_wilkes at easynews.com> wrote in
> news:p28rivoik33lpt92102hee4r0focutqbns at 4ax.com:
>> On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 14:41:17 GMT, Counteragent 86
>> <spamspamspam at spam.spam> wrote:
>>>Charlie Wilkes <charlie_wilkes at easynews.com> wrote in
>>>news:djlpivk5ip0q8959a6nd9qmm2kr3je8kj8 at 4ax.com:
>>>Pot is not an opiate, no matter how ignorant you may be.
>> Cites, please.

>> Charlie
> Why don't you provide a cite that says it is?
> ; )

Nice set of groups posted to.

 An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
 Minor Arcana - Suit of Clouds - 9 of Clouds

I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm
frightened of the old ones. --John Cage

 <Spam Shredder Block>
 FOR YOU as soon as you sign up! SPECIAL BONUS TO MY DOWNLINE ONLY Sign
 up RIGHT NOW and you= will also get my special Your Income in SFI! tra
 <Spam Shredder Block>