Pot is Good, Cops are Bad

Hit1Hard Hit.One.Hard at iaehv.nl
Sun Aug 3 22:40:19 EST 2003

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml
http://www.marijuananews.com/news.php3?sid=372
http://www.ukcia.org/

>> Charlie
>>

> Why don't you provide a cite that says it is?
>
> ; )

Nice set of groups posted to.

--
Hit1Hard

 An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
 Sorrow
 Minor Arcana - Suit of Clouds - 9 of Clouds
 http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=67
 http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen067Sorrow.jpg

I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm
frightened of the old ones. --John Cage

 <Spam Shredder Block>
 FOR YOU as soon as you sign up! SPECIAL BONUS TO MY DOWNLINE ONLY Sign
 up RIGHT NOW and you= will also get my special Your Income in SFI! tra
 <Spam Shredder Block>