Lax parents blamed for 'attention deficit' behaviour

John H. john at faraway.com
Mon Aug 4 08:52:55 EST 2003

I do see it as something of a "mission" to
> correct or argue with factual errors presented publically*.  .

Then I'm afraid you're going to be a busy boy Matthew! However, let's test
the waters. Broadly and briefly, how would judge the quality and accuracy of
a program like Catalyst (Aussie science program for those overseas)?

By the way, I'm an armchair philosopher but make an honest attempt to get at
the truth still with too many errors. Whatever, as James Joyce noted, "A
man's errors are his portals of discovery."(Ulysses I think but can't be
bothered checking tonight)

John H.

johnYYYcoe at tpg.com.au

remove YYY in reply