Lax parents blamed for 'attention deficit' behaviour

Jeff Utz kidsdoc2000 at
Tue Aug 5 17:46:38 EST 2003

If you go to (PubMed, the database of millions of medical
articles) and search for ADHD + brain imaging, 221 articles come up. Of
course, not all of them answer your question.

news:Matthew.Kirkcaldie-5105C0.14360123072003 at