Soy Neurotoxicity?

Richard Schulman ra.schulman-xyz at verizon.net
Thu Aug 7 23:50:53 EST 2003

Jack, the two articles you posted

>The Trouble With Tofu: Soy and the Brain
>By John D. MacArthur

and

>Newest Research On Why You Should Avoid Soy
>by Sally Fallon email: SAFallon at aol.com & Mary G. Enig, PhD email:
>MGEnig at aol.com

are truly astonishing, not only for their scientific interest and
relevance but also as political scandals and likely fodder for the
plaintiff bar.

One of the first things I'm going to do in the wake of reading these
two pieces is to contact our school district to inquire what soy
products are currently being used in the district's lunch programs.

---
Richard Schulman
Remove antispamming "-xyz" for email reply