Soy Neurotoxicity?

Charlie Wilkes charlie_wilkes at easynews.com
Fri Aug 8 20:15:53 EST 2003

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:21:14 GMT, "John de Hoog" <dehoog at dehoog.org>
wrote:

>Charlie Wilkes wrote...
>
>> Not me.  I'm going to go into a health food store and show the
>> research to some hippies and laugh in their face.  Maybe I'll show up
>> with a bag full of McDonald's burgers in case they want to try a
>> healthier substitute for tofu.
>
>Note that those of us here in the Far East who eat soy products in bulk are
>laughing in *your* face, as our longevity continues to go up in perfect
>parallel with your gross obesity.

Sure.  Ronald Reagan and Charlton Heston are still alive.  They
probably ate lots of tofu.

This is a male problem, right?  Tofu is a lady food, you see.  It
makes your internal organs, including your brain, frail and ladylike.
Ladies can handle this because they were designed to turn into old
ladies.  But when men turn into old ladies, that's bad, and you're
well on your way, John.  Your response has all the earmarks of
menopausal thinking.  Better ditch the lady food and get yerself a
ribeye before it's too late.

Charlie