Copper & Alzheimer's Disease

Ian Goddard igoddard at erols.mon
Fri Aug 15 12:31:00 EST 2003

Tim Tyler <tim at tt1.org> wrote:

>:  The amount of residue removed by distillation from a couple gallons
>:  of water is remarkable. When you realize that junk would have
>:  otherwise been inside you, you actually see the case for distillation.
>
>The body needs minerals to live.  Too few are as bad as too many.
>
>Distilled water seems controversial.  Here's what the naysayers say:
>
>Why Purified Water is Bad For You
>http://watershed.net/purified.htm

  IAN: Yeah, for that reason I add trace-mineral drops to distilled
  water. Also, distilled has only been a PART of my water intake,
  which is mostly spring water. Of course some tap gets through
  since you usually end up cooking with tap. I've not been found
  to have mineral deficiencies in any blood tests. But for those
  on a calorie-restricted diet, you've got to be careful. Thanks
  for the reminder and the link. Can you find anything related to
  this via PubMed? If I had Alzheimer's, given the studies cited
  in this thread, I'd probably aim for drinking mostly distilled.

    http://IanGoddard.net

     "The more restrictions and prohibitions in the world,
        the poorer people get." Lao Tzu (Tao Te Ching)