Charlie's Animal Research Project -- status update

Dimpled Chad dimpledc at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:37:41 EST 2003

On 15 Aug 2003, Charlie Wilkes opined:

> On 15 Aug 2003 11:43:54 GMT, Dimpled Chad <dimpledc at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On 14 Aug 2003, Charlie Wilkes opined:
>>
>>>  Whatever I do, I'll put detailed results on the Internet for all to
>>> see.  Jerry Howe is selling this machine.  He has a controversial
>>> personality that warps most discussion about him and his product.  I
>>> want to get past that bullshit.
>>>

>>Sure you do.
>>Sorry, Charlie. You fall in the biased category.
>>Chad
>
> Well, Chad, I will publish my protocols and results so that you or
> anyone else can assess my work and decide whether it was affected by
> my supposed bias.  Let's postpone this discussion until then, ok?

You can publish whatever you want. At this point I'm not even able to trust
that you are going to *do* anything....

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

In cases of defense ‘tis best to weigh The enemy
more mighty than he seems. -- Wm. Shakespeare