Copper & Alzheimer's Disease

David Wright wright at
Fri Aug 15 21:48:45 EST 2003

In article <3f3d0fbc$0$10784$afc38c87 at>,
Tumbleweed <tumbleweednews at> wrote:
>"Ian Goddard" <igoddard at erols.mon> wrote in message
>news:u9mpjv4p25rn2qss7rpsmvb6av952kprtp at
>>   The amount
>>   of residue removed by distillation from a couple gallons of water
>>   is remarkable. When you realize that junk would have otherwise
>>   been inside you, you actually see the case for distillation.
>Try living without that 'junk' and see how far you get. You need some of
>those minerals. The unknown q is, how much is too much and how little is not

Drinking water is not a significant source of most minerals, with a
few minor exceptions like fluoride, which many people think is a
horrible deadly poison and shouldn't be in the water anyway.

  -- David Wright :: alphabeta at
       "I think we're on the trail of something absolutely mediocre."
                     -- Billy Wilder to Walter Matthau