Severe Attention Disorder Linked with Drug Abuse

Pete nospam Zakel pxhxz at
Mon Aug 18 22:51:20 EST 2003

In article <bhrm2n$6rd$1 at> "Steve Harris" <sbharris at> writes:

>"Pete nospam Zakel" <pxhxz at> wrote in message
>news:3f415471$1 at

>> Note that one study shows that kids with ADHD who are
>treated with that
>> class of drugs end up with a risk of alcohol and drug
>abuse equal to those
>> without ADHD.
>> Doesn't that indicate that perhaps the treatment is

>One study shows that women who live in big cities are 3
>times as likely to get breast cancer as women who don't.

The two studies aren't comparable.

>Do you think this means all women should move to the

Unless you know what causes the increase in breast cancer, suggesting
any solution is probably premature.  Especially one as radical as what
you suggest.

-Pete Zakel
 (phz at seeheader.nospam)

"Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves."