cocaine self-administration and yoking

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:33:53 EST 2003

Whats also interesting, is that under these situations, dopamine (DA) is
not release in the Nucleus Accumbens (NAc).

I was lucky enough to hear a lecture by Prof Michael Joseph from the
School of Psychology, University of Leicester, who is an expert on
intercranial dialysis recordings of NAc DA activity. He commented on an
experiment, where, instead of another rat controlling the dosing regiem,
it was a human, and in this experiment, during the first couple random
human controlled doses, there was DA release, but then from then on it
ceased.

papillae at anythingirish.ie (Christopher) wrote in
news:410b1d29.0308290209.2e068e1e at posting.google.com: