Hello again

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 30 01:33:38 EST 2003

Hi - got a phone.

ken collins
82 Better way
Springfield, MA 01119 USA

413-782-0068

The summer has been hard - I've experienced
each act of violence that's been occurring
in the 'soft spots' of Humanity [places where
overwhelming controlling force cannot be
established - which is almost everywhere] as
something akin to a bullet striking my spirit - it's
been like standing before a firing squad, interm-
inably.

The deaths of the U. S. Servicemen in Iraq
have been especially hard - I know the innocence
in which they were caught up - I lived it before
them - discovered the great lie inherent, chose
to seek a better way, found it, only to be silenced
by yet more TD E/I-minimization, left uncompre-
hended, running amok.

Interminably?

ken