Hello again

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 31 02:23:42 EST 2003

Hi John [are you "John H." of old?],

I don't know about changing
anything. I'm pretty 'beat-up', and dangling
on the edge of survival these days.

I've actually already accomplished every-
thing that I came  back online to accomp-
lish - post my telephone number. "Hope
springs eternal", and all that :-]

Since I've paid for a month of ISP,
I'll post a few things, but I've not got
a lot of 'arguing' in me just now [never
did, really. Just had to do what needed
to be done, 'dying' some each time].

I've brought Tapered Harmony ahead
strongly, and that's been getting most
of my attention.

It's a deluge, really. I'm still doing "K.P."
in order to pay my rent, and that dishroom
is a real cornucopia of insights - like the
other night - brought ice out to the line, but
they didn't need it, so I had to dump it in the
sink. Ran the hot [really-hot that night
~~170+ def F] and the ice melted 'quantally' :-]

The hot water would collapse a region of the
aggragated ice cubes, then the remaining ice
would endure, and so forth, periodically, until
all of the ice had melted.

I could literally see the analogue of what I
refer to as the "UES flow" in there :-]

Gave me Joy.

Cheers John, ken

news:3f5092c7 at dnews.tpgi.com.au...