Hello again

John John at overhere.com.au
Sun Aug 31 08:48:06 EST 2003

Yeah, John H. of old. Join the survival game, I've been battling some severe
health problems this year so I'm pretty much up the shit at present. As if
fate could not deal a worse blow to an avid reader like myself, my eyesight
has been shot to hell for a long time, only lately have I managed to find
some answers to that. No thanks to the doctors either ... .

John.

johnYYYcoe at tpg.com.au

remove YYY in reply
news:2oh4b.122189$3o3.8575146 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...