Deities cannot exist because of their consciousness

Wolf Kirchmeir wwolfkir at sympatico.can
Wed Dec 3 12:40:40 EST 2003

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:48:09 GMT, Dio wrote:

>TonyJeffs ha scritto nel messaggio
><8ec4c623.0312030113.55212292 at>...
>>"Dio" <dadaismo at> wrote in message
>news:<7c0zb.138873$hV.5037293 at>...
>>> Consciousness is produced by brain. That's true.
>>You THINK it is true. It is up to you, not me, to prove it.
>Neuroscience think that's true.

Yeah, but neuroscience doesn't prove that _only_ the brain can produce
consciousness. That's your claim. Showing that the brain is _one_ producer of
consciousness does not prove that it is the _only_ producer of consciousness.

You've lost another round.

Go take a course in logic.

Wolf Kirchmeir, Blind River ON Canada
"Nature does not deal in rewards or punishments, but only in consequences."
(Robert Ingersoll)