Deities cannot exist because of their consciousness

TonyJeffs tonyjeffs at
Thu Dec 4 09:08:45 EST 2003

"Dio" <dadaismo at> wrote in message news:<bnwzb.150334$hV.5446660 at>...

You are a challenge!

two hundred years ago, you would've been saying there are only three
ways to communicate over distance are Sound eg shouting, light eg
waving, or prodding with a long pole.
I would reply. "There may be another way that we don't know about."

You would say "Explain what this other way is that we don't know
I would say "No. It is up to you to explain why you think there can't
be things we don't know about"

And then along came *radio*,
So 200 years ago I was right and you were wrong

And you are wrong again today.

And "Two wrongs don't make a right"  - an old English expression!

When I drink, alcohol touches my brain. it does not touch my