Deities cannot exist because of their consciousness

Dio dadaismo at
Thu Dec 4 14:05:15 EST 2003

Wolf Kirchmeir ha scritto nel messaggio ...
>You still don't get it, do you? I'm not claiming I know what "something
>is. I'm just pointing out that your argument does not exclude "something
>else."  It's up to you prove that there is no "something else," not up to
>to tell you what it might be.

You are claiming that there could be "something else". So, please, tell us
what that could be.

I just said that conosciousness is proved to be produced by brain.

You are saying that consciousness could be produced by something else.

What do you mean? What is that "something else"?

Best Regards