New Support for "A Hypothetical Explanation of Panic Disorder," German Journal of Psychiatry, 2001

Doktor DynaSoar targeting at OMCL.mil
Fri Dec 12 20:43:54 EST 2003

"An Explanation" and "one possible source" are very different things.
There are other, well understood, sources of PD.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:03:58 -0600, James Michael Howard