Axon collaterals ?

BilZ0r BilZ0r at
Tue Dec 16 23:23:07 EST 2003

Not neccasarily (althought I'm rapidly stepping out of my depth)... What
if there were type II/III mGluRs? Thats what I was originially thinking
of, monoaminergic synapses and metabatropic receptors. (apart from in the
case of GABA)

Matthew Kirkcaldie <Matthew.Kirkcaldie at> wrote
in news:Matthew.Kirkcaldie-D60CEF.13043217122003