Axon collaterals ?

John H. johnh at
Wed Dec 17 09:42:24 EST 2003

No No No please tell me it isn't true. Autapses, just how many mysteries can
one science contain? That's it, you've done it now, my New Year Resolution
is to never read another thing about neuroscience. I'm going to come down to
Newcastle and rip your bloody arms off. Aunty Jack, now that's more my

John H.

"Matthew Kirkcaldie" <Matthew.Kirkcaldie at> wrote
in message
news:Matthew.Kirkcaldie-D60CEF.13043217122003 at