Salaries of Scientists Drop

k p Collins kpaulc at [----------]
Sat Dec 20 01:20:02 EST 2003

"Noelie S. Alito" <noelie at> wrote in message
news:bs0cvp$86a3o$1 at
> "Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at> wrote in message
> news:brshok$b5e$1 at
> > >>

> > We were never in it primarily for the salary anyway.
> Yeah, we know:  The big money is in reselling lab
> equipment and supplies.

The big-'profits' are in creating artificial stimulus-response
situations re. 'drug' use.

It's also an ab-use of everything that Neuroscience is.

The 'profit'-seekers 'just' hijack our Science.

It's been so curious to me that no one speaks-out
against such.

It's exactly analogous to any run-of-the-mill
organized crime, after all.

The 'silence' that's prevailed speaks volumes
with respect to the coercive dynamics that
are in-place.

All the more reason to stand-against-it.