Rule Out Stroke?

chemqueries at chemqueries at
Sat Feb 1 02:22:22 EST 2003

What part of the country are you in? Do you live in or near New York
City? There is a neurologist at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
in New York who specializes in paraneoplastic syndromes. If you live
near New York, perhaps he could help you. If you don't live near New
York, perhaps he can recommend someone closer to where you live. His
name is Jerome Posner, M.D. I don't have his phone number, but if you
call Sloan-Kettering, they can direct you to his office.

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list