I have a question

jakob ashtar bamsefarogkyllingen at mailer.dk
Thu Feb 6 17:57:12 EST 2003

the frequency i am talking about is the frequency in time as
in how many "images" the brain is able to process and interpret per second..

the reason for my question is that if the human brain
processes and interprets images perceived thru
the human eye at a certain time-frequency, then
the "reality" observed by this eye might look
different if the brain operated at another frequency...

example:

if an object rotates around an observer at a certain frequency and this
observer always looks in the
same direction, then the observer will either see no object or he will see
the object standing still in mid air...

or am I wrong?

the point im trying to make is that the "reality" we observe
depends on the frequency at which our brain is able
to process and interpret the input we get thru our
senses...

this leads to the idea that the "reality" can have many
forms and the one reality that we as humans see might
be just one out of many realities...

sincerely

jakob

the observer