I have a question

Mark Zarella NzOaSrPeAlMlam at twcny.rr.com
Sat Feb 8 16:28:51 EST 2003

It seems you're referring to a visual sampling rate.  There are certainly
psychophysical thresholds having to do with effective sampling rates, but I
know of no evidence that it's constant and applicable to all types of
stimuli - like how a tv or computer monitor works.

news:3e42e735$0$2550$ba624c82 at nntp04.dk.telia.net...