Can a haircut cause brain damage?

JLF revfordham at newnorth.net
Sun Feb 9 02:04:34 EST 2003

Of course it can! We all know that the hair follicles are actually just the
physical manifestations of morphic field threads extending out from the
brain's electromagnetic activity,... Cutting them, or being too rough with
them causes vibratory waves which travel back down the morphic field threads
and resonate in the medulla oblongata. That's why cutting your hair always
drops your I.Q. at least 15 points.

JLF

news:fc233106.0204181800.6e240878 at posting.google.com...