Can a haircut cause brain damage?

Didier A. Depireux didier at
Mon Feb 10 21:27:32 EST 2003

In bionet.neuroscience Alexandre Guillien <aguillien at> wrote:
> That's what the Rael sect says :
> Hair are a telepathic medium and that's why the most intelligent people
> (understand the high minds like Einstein) often have long hair !

I always suspected women were more intelligent, most of them don't go into

Didier A Depireux         ddepi001 at  didier at
685 W.Baltimore Str
Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)
University of Maryland                                      -1273 (lab)
Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax: 1-410-706-2512