Can a haircut cause brain damage?

JLF revfordham at newnorth.net
Sat Feb 15 19:16:57 EST 2003

A little while after posting, I remembered the term I'd had trouble with:
"Reluctance". The presence of an electrically conductive material within a
magnetic field creates a change of the flow of the current generating the
field; this change is termed, reluctance. (No, I don't know the math of it.)

I suspect that reluctance is a big factor, leading to the avoidance of
haircuts.

JLF

news:v4s1dbpnr9k179 at corp.supernews.com...