serious research in OOBE and lucid dreams??

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at
Fri Feb 21 01:46:26 EST 2003

"Hans Blom" <j.a.blom at> wrote in message
news:3E54CF76.34638FF5 at
> bamsefar wrote:
> >
> > Is there anybody out there who knows
> > where I can find serious reseach material
> > about lucid dreams and out-of-body experiences?
> >
> > sincerely
> > jakob
> Hans

No, but I had a OOBE when I was about 15.

Other than how intensely aware I was during it, how pleasant it was, and
that my transition out-off it (or 'back in' again seemingly from beside my
bed on the same plane) happened so smoothly with me being intensely alert
both whilst I experieced myself being out and in, the most significant thing
about it was how physically invigourated I felt for days or weeks

("bamsefar" looks like it is borrowed from a Swedish children's fairytale
involving a "daddybear"! :-?)