Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net_NOSPAM
Mon Feb 24 18:33:54 EST 2003

I understand that my use of the "M"-word is 'offensive'.

If anyone can give me a better word to use for "an innocent life ended prematurely by others", I'll use it.

It cannot be that killing is 'accepted' because pre-existing 'judicial' practice allowed such to occur with impunity.

Everything changed when DNA evidence, and its discerning capacities, were made available by Science.

The tragedy that's gone unspoken is, how many Innocents perished before DNA evidence became available?

This stuff constitutes a brutally-explicit example of the way long-enduring, merely-familiar stuff gains inertia within nervous systems, leaving folks so 'blinded' by the 'routine' that even calling it what it is is deemed to be "offensive".

All around, the same-stuff ravages Humanity. Folks avert their eyes?

k. p. collins