Completely OT: President Carter: Alternative to War

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net_NOSPAM
Tue Feb 25 09:53:55 EST 2003

"Philippe Coulon" <coulon at uni-duesseldorf.-remove-de> wrote in
message news:b3fnpv$1pq$1 at news1.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de...
| Kenneth Collins wrote:
| > "A Statement By President Carter: An Alternative To War"
| >
| > http://www.cartercenter.org/viewdoc.asp?docID=1165&submenu=news
| >
| > I agree with you, Mr. President.
|
| Where exactly do you see a connection to neuroscience?
| AOL?
| SCNR Phil

Hi, Phil.My long-standing position is that it falls to Neuroscience
to explicate the behavioral and affective dynamics that underpin
war - basically, that war happens because Neuroscience allows it to
happen by inadequately communicating its findings.

So, forgive me, please, I could not post anything more on-topic than
a Leader calling for the ascendency of Reason with respect to the
absence of Reason inherent in war.

I understand, though, that my post is 'offensive' - that's a big part
of the problem that I routinely address here in b.n.

ken