Completely OT: President Carter: Alternative to War

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net_NOSPAM
Tue Feb 25 12:20:10 EST 2003

Forgive me, again, please. I do mind. I'm a Neuroscientist,
interacting with Neuroscientists, to whom I reach out because we
share common interests, common capacities for understanding, and
common responsibilities with respect to the stuff of our Science.

I'm not inclined to discuss my work, etc., elsewhere because, without
familiarity in Neuroscience, the stuff I discuss tends to 'fly by in
the night'. And, there's little of me left that I can allow to go to
'waste'.

We suould just go our separate ways, no?

Cheers, Phil, ken

"Philippe Coulon" <coulon at uni-duesseldorf.-remove-de> wrote in
message news:b3g4il$78c$1 at news1.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de...