Clarification

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net_NOSPAM
Wed Feb 26 01:45:37 EST 2003

"Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net_NOSPAM> wrote in
message
news:eBN6a.290$Uy4.27065 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]
|
| I'm not inclined to discuss my work, etc., elsewhere because,
without
| familiarity in Neuroscience, the stuff I discuss tends to 'fly by
in
| the night'. And, there's little of me left that I can allow to go
| 'waste'.

Clarification:

Actually, I have been discussing both my work and demonstrating that
Jesus Knew how our nervous systems process information in
fidonet.r_catholic.

I selected that NG because no one else was using it. I intend to
continue, there, until I have to 'log off' once again - the last
thing that needs doing. So, I'm doing it now.

ken