Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net_NOSPAM
Wed Feb 26 04:51:12 EST 2003

What, taken whole, is the gist of this thread?

It [or at least what I intended it to be] is that, no matter where one looks, one witnesses Humanity being Ravaged by the absence-of-understanding of how nervous systems process information. All of "man's inhumanity to man" derives in this one Void that exists where only understanding has the Right to exist.

We Citizens of Humanity, and of our individual Nations, can come-together to take action to fill that Void with understanding, or we can remain apart from one another, and continue to be Ravaged by the absence-of-understanding.

The 'route' is mapped, so it comes down to this single Choice that's inherent.

ken