Please help: What's the best anti SAD light?

Gene Douglas genedoug at
Thu Jan 16 20:55:01 EST 2003

Well, I can't find it now.  Somebody posted, "suppose we *can* afford a
light, what then?
I found this on the net.  Apparently the difference in fluorescents is a
"tri-chromactic" light.

news:vlpV9.50$k_1.25 at