Reprogramming

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 6 05:41:52 EST 2003

"Kooter @mindspring.com>" <cbowling<nospam> wrote in message
news:be5vb0$rk$1 at slb6.atl.mindspring.net...

| "J Zijlstra" <jw53z at xs4all.nl> wrote in message
| news:10cjfvsggdvsjfa91sk3uohkl76fp29afd at 4ax.com...
| > On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:51:12 -0400, r norman
<rsnorman_ at _comcast.net>
| > wrote:
|
| <snip>
|
| > >Reading, learning, thinking long and hard
| > >about things, behaving -- all these rewire
| > >our brain. Drugs may change the way that
| > >particular plastic changes happen, but there
| > >is no way that we can even imagine finding
| > >a drug that will magically rewire things in the
| > >"right" way.

So far, True.

| > [...]
| [...]

| As a side note, depending on your definition
| of "positive change", all drugs prescribed for
| nervous system disorders produce positive
| change under the right set of conditions.

Presuming the caveats stated are naive with
respect to "Functional multiplexing" [AoK, Ap9],
your statement is False.

Evolutionary dynamics 'engineered' nervous
systems with respect to being functional with
respect to the 3-D energydynamics that exist
within the entireties of an individual's external
experiential environment.

All possible chemical manipulations that do
not replicate such have negative impacts upon
golbal nervous system function.

The way to replicate such in organically-intact
nervous systems is the way that Richard
discussed, above.

There's =grave= Danger in the mix because
there's been a tendency to Falsely ascribe
organic dysfunction in order to 'justify' use of
'chemical intervention'.

The main result of doing such is that an individ-
ual so prescribed, thereafter, perceives her- or
himself as 'being broken', and such becomes a
self-fulfilling 'prophecy' within the individual's
subsequent experience, the result being a form
of 'living-death' - an absence of what could,
otherwise, be the Fullness of Life.

So not only does the ab-use of 'drugs' not work
within the chemoarchitecture of the brain, resort
to drugs also 'short-circuits what would, otherwise,
actually be functional in-there.

Lose-Lose.

The Problem has been that unscrupulous folks
have sought 'profits' without, first, Comprehending
nervous system function - in a way that uses
Innocents as 'experimental animals'.

K. P. Collins