Brain injuries and mood changes

Charlie Wilkes charlie_wilkes at easynews.com
Wed Jul 16 19:34:18 EST 2003

On 16 Jul 2003 10:15:50 -0700, kn.green at virgin.net (Kim) wrote:

>What diameter of drill would you recommend and where exactly should
>one drill? And to what depth?

You will need to drill a hole completely through your skull but not
into your brain.  Here is a picture of Amanda Feilding performing her
legendary self-trepanation:

http://www.trepan.com/people_personalities/individual/postcard.html

The trick is to do it without killing yourself on the spot.  Here's an
overview of the subject:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/trepanation000927.html

Charlie