the five senses

PM none at none.given
Fri Jul 18 12:44:12 EST 2003

Hello,

I would like to introduce to you a new BBS Forum which deals with writing
about the five human senses hearing, sight, smell, taste and touch. The
forum has just opened its doors and eagerly awaits its first contributions.

I am looking for any kinds of written contributions to spark discussion
about these topics.
The contributions may be literary, scientific, poetic, etc. etc.
There are no rules, except that the text must be written by the contributor,
not copied off somewhere else.

Everything is absolutely free, I do this for fun, but only registered
members (free registration) are able to post messages.

Please visit my forum at http://merz.animeweb.org/forum and post your
contribution.... The forum should develop into a fountain of information and
entertainment around the senses that connect us humans to the world.

Sincerely,
Patrick
Forum Supervisor