Explain this SERENDIPITY and these COINCIDENCES?

SynchroniCity synchronicity at realinternet.net
Sat Jul 19 23:41:30 EST 2003

....?...... <questionmark at aol.com> wrote in message
news:bfd0rp$cnm18$1 at ID-163374.news.uni-berlin.de...

> "SynchroniCity" <synchronicity at realinternet.net> wrote in message
> news:isnSa.101766$N7.13556 at sccrnsc03...
> >
> > Lee W <also_ran50 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:75157959.0307190033.a3445c6 at posting.google.com...
> > > I was adopted at 6 months, having been taken from my biological mother
> > > at 6 weeks. Apparently I did see my mother, who was 14 at the time.
> > >
> > > At 19 I developed an obsession with a girl, a fellow student aged 17.
> > > I'll called her Z.
> > >
> > > At 23 I fell in love with X, who I met through a music paper advert
> > > which I placed. We only sent each other letters for the first 3
> > > months.
> > >
> > > At 31, last year, I traced my mother, and she looks like an exact mix
> > > of X and Z: more like Z from the side, especially when she smiles;
> > > more like X from the front, inclusing eyes, chin, nose. It's really
> > > spooky. I had thought that my bond with X was related to our
> > > interests, and that my interest in Z was down to our outsider
> > > behaviour.
> > >
> > > This isn't simply a case of a man going for women who remind him of
> > > his mother. I've seen that happen with a friend: he saw her in a shop
> > > and approached her, which is completely different. I hadn't seen X,
> > > the only respondant to my advert in an internationally distributed
> > > magazine. I have been quite a rational thing, having therapy and doing
> > > a degree, in English and Philosophy, in my teens and 20s instead of
> > > plumping for Dionysian excess.
> > >
> > > Also, while looking for my mother, I rang one number I found of a
> > > woman who had the same first name, and she turned out to be the
> > > cleaner of my mother's childhood home.
> > >
> > > So how does this work? (I feel like some character in an allegorical
> > > novel, tricky stuff in the postmodern age.) What happened here? Is it
> > > a message/gesture from 'God'? I've vaccilated between agnosticism and
> > > atheism since losing Christian faith, for all the right educated
> > > reasons, I think, in 1989.
> > >
> > > Am I missing something?
> >
> > Fromm Rey of SynchroniCity:
> >
> > If you are going for a degree in both English and Philosophy, then you
> might
> > have some appreciation for what I am about to post.    First of all,
> there
> > can be many "explanations".
> >
> > PLOTiNUS Nous?
> > US? ME?
> >
> > iRAN!    SHA  KING   FROMM iRAN!  iRANi,  irony...
> >
> > iRaq and iRAN...
> >
> > iRAN SoVIetUS NamUS      YELTsin
> >
> > i(Q)raqOW POLE  BOOT  ITalia
> >
> > VATiCAN UnnunCIAte  PUNta
> > NoReigas PANaMANIA
> > ENDara PAnaMAnia
> > PanaMA
> >
> > White House Speakes Wright   Nunn Tower  Sununnu    SWAGgART
> > Baker  Bakker
> >
> > Hart!
> >
> > Corazonne Aquino
> > Sin
> > Marcos
> >
> > Codi  Gates Webster Tenet Sessions

> [...]

Fromm Rey of SynchroniCity:

Glittering Nousnaut wirkende craft zoomed through Noos, landing in
SynchroniCity.  The Sy KOYDS are saved!

Teaming with (k)new trinos, the polished monads went backwards in time.
Finding 'thought police' at the boarders between the CU and CC they heard
the noospeak echo from CU to CC and UC.

"Watt India Bagdad.  Uzno Watt Amin 007 Soule Core"

"Andropev Stalin"

Material is periostriokable.

RE