Explain this SERENDIPITY and these COINCIDENCES?

Turtle0 turtle0 at deleterogers.com
Mon Jul 21 22:50:54 EST 2003

Perhaps she called you after whatever she was watching was over which was
the same time the news was over and you were connecting the phone?  Perhaps
she also watches the news, it's always on at the same time, isn't it?

The phone line still carries a ring signal when there's no phone there to
recieve it so you wouldn't have needed to connect it the exact moment she
called, you might have connected it after the 1st or 2nd ring and still got
the call.

news:3f1ca8ca at dnews.tpgi.com.au...