AME-359 - New drug could help beat cocaine addiction ??

Jasbird jasbird#deletethis# at
Tue Jul 22 07:26:38 EST 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:48:51 GMT, "flick" <flick at> wrote:

>"Eric Johnson" <erj66 at> wrote in message
>news:BB42C342.1C494%erj66 at
>> On 7/22/03 8:37 AM, in article
>> Only because you make it so.
>it isn't necessary for anybody to begin using cocaine as a plaything, EJ.
>*I* don't make anybody use cocaine as a plaything, EJ.
>Telling me I'm responsible for somebody using cocaine as a plaything is a
>Because i've never given anybody cocaine.  I've never sold anybody cocaine.
>and i've never told anybody they should use cocaine as a toy.
>and i've sure as hell never even implied that it'd be okay to do it, except
>that it's illegal, and it's "artificially" bad.
>like the legalizers do.  like you do.
>flick 100785

It's not necessary for people to take up skiing, mountain climbing,
gambling, boozing, boxing or motor racing as leisure activities - but
you can't stop them no matter how many made laws you introduce.