cerebro-spinal-fluid

r norman rsn_ at _comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 07:58:48 EST 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:15:11 -0400, "Mike Dubbeld" <miike at erols.com>
wrote:

>Anyone in this group that can talk about CSF? Or any suggestions?
>
>thanks,
>Mike Dubbeld

Many here can give you general information.  Some can give you quite
detailed information.  And one or two can even give you correct
information ;-)

Just what do you want to know?  At what level are you interested?  How
much do you already know about physiology?  Once we know these things,
we can steer you properly.

Should we assume that you already have searched google for
"cerebrospinal fluid" and have checked out out the most promising
sites?