Lax parents blamed for 'attention deficit' behaviour

Jeff Utz kidsdoc2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 08:00:22 EST 2003

Considering that there are definite differences in brains between people
with ADHD and people without it, and other biological differences, like
differences in reactions to drugs, I believe that, without a doubt, ADHD is
real.

I would like to see how Dyer diagnosed ADHD, measured the problems that the
families he treated and how he measured the outcomes. And, I would like to
see them in peer-reviewed journals, so other professionals could help.

In other words, until his guy can back his claim with real data, his claim
is not, IMHO, valid.

Jeff