AME-359 - New drug could help beat cocaine addiction ??

brian bennett shpoym at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 22 13:26:05 EST 2003

flick wrote:

> "Eric Johnson" <erj66 at xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> news:BB42C342.1C494%erj66 at xs4all.nl...
> > On 7/22/03 8:37 AM, in article
>
> > Only because you make it so.
>
> it isn't necessary for anybody to begin using cocaine as a plaything, EJ.

why do you find it 'necessary" to punish people for playing with themselves?
are you my mother?

> *I* don't make anybody use cocaine as a plaything, EJ.

why do insist they be *punished* for doing so?

> Telling me I'm responsible for somebody using cocaine as a plaything is a
> LIE, EJ.

you are responsible for their mistreatment.

> Because i've never given anybody cocaine.  I've never sold anybody cocaine.
> and i've never told anybody they should use cocaine as a toy.

and you'll beat them and jail them to prove it, eh?

> and i've sure as hell never even implied that it'd be okay to do it, except
> that it's illegal, and it's "artificially" bad.
>
> like the legalizers do.  like you do.

you insist that it is legitimate for the government to punish those who do
things to themselves for kicks.

citizen, patriot, stoner

Marijuana: it's nowhere near as scary as they want you to think.

visit truth: the Anti-drugwar at http://www.briancbennett.com

You can learn a lot from a teacher:
http://www.teachersagainstprohibition.org/

Ask these former drug warriors: