cerebro-spinal-fluid

Mike Dubbeld miike at erols.com
Wed Jul 23 01:39:27 EST 2003

news:dfkrhv0l1i6uve2vehnrgusnfvkr63lf46 at 4ax.com...

<miike at erols.com>

> >> Many here can give you general information.  Some can give you
quite
> >> detailed information.  And one or two can even give you correct
> >> information ;-)
> >>
> >> Just what do you want to know?  At what level are you interested?
How
> >> much do you already know about physiology?  Once we know these
things,
> >> we can steer you properly.
> >>
> >> Should we assume that you already have searched google for
> >> "cerebrospinal fluid" and have checked out out the most promising
> >> sites?
> >
> >I was wondering if anyone ever heard of moving it consciously. I
think I
> >can and what value there is to be able to do this/are there diseases
> >related to it not moving? Does CSF have an ionic charge to it?
> >
> >Thankyou,
> >Mike Dubbeld
> >
> Cerebrospinal fluid is a salt solution containing, mostly, NaCl.
> Therefore it has a very strong ionic charge (Na+ and Cl-).  However,
> it is not that different in any regard from other body fluids like
> blood plasma or intracellular fluid or tissue fluid (the stuff that
> collects in blisters). Note: the positive and negative ions cancel,
> the solution itself is not electrically charged.

Yeah, well I am doing it. I send it down then back up my spine. It comes
as no surprise it is not believable. I learned this from practicing
yoga. I was looking for acquiring a net charge.

Thanks I will definitely check them out.

Mike Dubbeld